Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Spray Paint :: Artissin Brand 12 Pack

New spray paint arrived today.  I bought some Artissin Brand paints to supplement the Evolve, Krylon and cheapo Walmart paints I already have.  What's cool is that I received a "personalized" thank you note from the company.  A nice touch, but the proof is in the can.  The price, 2.50 per was pretty good, especially considering Krylon is roughly the same and is terrible ( in my opinion -- Walmart brand is worse though).  I haven't tested them yet, but am looking forward to putting them to good use on a subway train inspired piece this weekend (work permitting, of course).

Artissing info: 100% handmade in North America (not sure if this means made in Mexico or the US, but really I don't care that much), "by writers for writers."  Check out the Artissin website here.

Artissin Brand Paints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...